Another great dish which is so easy to make and very healthy! It is almost like a cole slaw, but I think, so much better. Thanks to dietetic intern, Samantha Vallejo for the recipe.
- 1 head broccoli, chopped
- 1 large apple, finely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup sliced toasted almonds
- 1/3 cup raisins
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 Tbsp Sriracha or mustard
- 4 sprigs fresh dill, finely chopped
- Combine all dry salad ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together all salad dressing ingredients, and adjust to taste.
- Toss the salad with the dressing, and serve.
Book an appointment here! Marina Bedrossian, RDN, CDN, CLT is a family holistic dietitian who specializes in nutrition for digestive issues, nutrition for Autism, ADHD, and nutrition for food sensitivities.