LOVE this quick & easy recipe for any occasion. You don’t need to cook anything, just mix and serve!
- 16 oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Pinch of dried oregano
- Pinch of dried thyme
- 5 oz thawed frozen chopped spinach (fresh chopped spinach will also work)
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cucumber, diced (skin, seeds, and all, unless it’s coated in wax)
- 1/4 cup pitted olives, chopped (I use a cherry pitter)
- 2 oz crumbled feta
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small bunch of chives
- Salt & pepper to taste
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and let rest for a few hours for best flavor.
Book an appointment here! Marina Bedrossian, RDN, CDN, CLT is a family holistic dietitian who specializes in nutrition for digestive issues, nutrition for Autism, ADHD, and nutrition for food sensitivities.