This salad makes for a beautiful pairing with a light sandwich, flatbread, or wrap. We love it with tacos!
- 1 jicima, peeled (I like to use the back of a spoon to peel them, or a knife)
- 1 bunch of raddishes
- 2 carrots
- 1 large peach or mango
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno finely chopped (optional)
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cut the jicima, raddishes, carrots, and fruit into matchstick-sized pieces.
- Toss all of the ingredients in a bowl. Let the salad sit for a few minutes while the flavors marinate. Enjoy!
Dairy free, gluten free
Book an appointment here! Marina Bedrossian, RDN, CDN, CLT is a family holistic dietitian who specializes in nutrition for digestive issues, nutrition for Autism, ADHD, and nutrition for food sensitivities.