- 1/4 tsp safflower oil
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 2 eggs
- small splash of of vanilla
- dash of cinnamon and/or cardamom
- Heat a small skillet on medium with 1/4 tsp oil.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Add about half of the batter to the pan and cook for approximately 4 minutes, then turn over and cook for another one minute on the other side. Repeat until all the batter is used.
Breakfast and maple syrup surely taste great on pancakes, but offer little nutrition. Instead, I love ricotta or yogurt which add protein, and/or cooked fruit such as blueberries for antioxidants and fiber.
Book an appointment here! Marina Bedrossian, RDN, CDN, CLT is a family holistic dietitian who specializes in nutrition for digestive issues, nutrition for Autism, ADHD, and nutrition for food sensitivities.