Found this delicious recipe from http://www.Learnwithplayathome.com and thought it was just too good to not share!
Foods you will need:
a drop of vegetable oil
2 large Zucchini
1 small onion
1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese (6 oz)
1 cup self rising flour
- Pre heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Put a drop of vegetable oil in the casserole dish, and spread around the grease to prevent sticking.
- Grate the zucchini, carrots, onion, and cheese, and place in the large bowl.
- Measure out the flour and add that to the large bowl too. Mix everything in the bowl until combined.
- Crack the eggs into the medium bowl and whisk with the fork. Add the eggs to the large bowl and mix all of the ingredients until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the greased casserole dish and bake at 375 degrees F for 35-40 minutes, or until the center is firm and does not jiggle!
- Let cool for 10 minutes, then dig in! This is a great recipe for any meal, especially pre-made breakfasts–just warm and serve.
This is a perfect opportunity to cook with children, and an awesome way to get in a solid breakfast with protein and lots of vegetables!
*I make this in the food processor for quick shredding–5 minutes total prep!
Book an appointment here! Marina Bedrossian, RDN, CDN, CLT is a family holistic dietitian who specializes in nutrition for digestive issues, nutrition for Autism, ADHD, and nutrition for food sensitivities.