- 1 can tuna packed in water, drained
(psst! Chunk light tuna has more omega-3’s per serving and is cheaper, and skipjack tuna has less mercury)
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed well
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes, or 2 handfuls of cherry tomatoes, chopped
- Thinly sliced red onion, or chopped scallions (sometimes I will also add parsley)
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- Salt & black pepper to taste
Instructions: Mix all ingredients in a bowl and enjoy for a light dinner with salad, on a sandwich for lunch, or as a side dish at a barbeque.
Book an appointment here! Marina Bedrossian, RDN, CDN, CLT is a family holistic dietitian who specializes in nutrition for digestive issues, nutrition for Autism, ADHD, and nutrition for food sensitivities.