Even though we know creamed spinach tends to be loaded with cholesterol and saturated fat, we still tend to indulge in this necessary evil every now and then. Well, you can still indulge and feel better about eating your dark leafy greens while skipping out on most of those fats your heart doesn’t like.
- 8 ounces of cooked spinach
- 2-3 Laughing Cow light creamy Swiss wedges
- Grated cheese of your liking (optional)
- You will want to squeeze out all of the extra water in the cooked spinach
- Chop up the spinach
- Mix the wedges of cheese in with the spinach
- If using, sprinkle additional cheese on top
- You may like to bake this in the oven, or even heat in the microwave
Book an appointment here! Marina Bedrossian, RDN, CDN, CLT is a family holistic dietitian who specializes in nutrition for digestive issues, nutrition for Autism, ADHD, and nutrition for food sensitivities.